Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Am So Sleepy

I slept for 3 1/2 hours only last night. I am not one that fond of afternoon nap and also no time to nap. Even if I do, I don't think any afternoon nap can replenish the lost night zzzZZZZZZZ... that I really really need these days, the FREE anti aging basic.

Actually I have been living like this for a long time. But I just realized as we grow older it is hard to fall back to sleep when wake up middle of the night. It so happened, last night my tolerance blow out of my bedroom window.

That is because I am married to a super Snoring Machine. The snoring sound of my sleeping partner is so loud that a faint heart may fail when suddenly awaken, practically jerk you up 3 inches from the bed. And mind you, he is so much a sleeper that you can actually count to 3 right after he poses his favorite sleep posture, his orchestra of the night begins.

Try imagine the sound of thunder, but without any lightning to warn you ahead through out the night. The rhythm is no jazz. The scariest part is that it goes a long silent and then BAM! whatever your vacation-in-Hawaii dream just vanish. Count it lucky if you are so dog tire and able to sleep again.

Don't ever ask me that have I not getting used to it after so many years of sleeping partnership? There is no question of getting used to, its a matter of tolerance level running thin esp when one reach a stage that its hard to fall back to sleep again. Seeing the clock ticking away and thinking of you have a day of hard work ahead waiting make my blood pressure immediately hit the roof. To sleep in another room? I can't coz I am one that is so cerewet I want MY bed.

The price I paid for the free orchestra is high and unrecoverable for the prolong lack of quality sleeps:

1. skin condition getting worse, acne outbreak as though I am now having 2nd puberty. (I know I am no Snow White but hey, I don't deserve for that)

2. me get moody and agitate easily. That make me a hissing dragon woman.

3. I couldn't understand a simple sentence the level of primary school even after reading over and over like an idiot, the results of poor concentration. (remember reading from the press that the driver of the recently express bus tragedy that killed 22 passengers including himself, had not been having adequate sleep.)

4. Another report in the press pointed out that peoples who sleep little have weight problem, of course not being lighter! All this while I thought all my clothes have shrunken.

5. My chances of having granted 4-ekor number in dreams are diminishing. All the dream that I got is about thundering all the time.

So, after unsuccessfully switched off the snoring machine (which I did quite a devil manner), I walked out the room at 3am, log in messenger but no one there to yak. The news online already become yesterday's news so nothing to read. What I ended up was to download an image of Buddha, installed as my handset wallpaper so that His image may bring my blood pressure down.

Till now, I haven't been sleeping, thanks to Nescafe but how about another night and nights??

Help! This little woman need helps.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha~ Try to stuff the sound machine's speaker with something lolz... =P

Have a peep in my new blog =)

Jolly said...

Ulat oh ulat,he is my ATM machine woh....

Anonymous said...

aiyah, ez la...stuff something into the speaker at night and remove it early in the morning... XD